Website & Digital Marketing Services
Services revolve around developing and maintaining a business presence on the internet—primarily focused on websites but this can touch many facets including brand, social media platforms, SEO.
We support small businesses by listening to them and helping them get what they want. We help them figure out strategies for moving forward and getting better results. We are not focused on selling our services—rather the goal is helping small businesses get what they want.
Getting what they want in a way that is sustainable and maintainable for their particular circumstances at this moment in time while looking to the future.
Administration & Technical Support
- Website planning and administration
- Troubleshooting, backup and recovery
- Business assets setup and configuration
- Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- GSuite setup
- Domain research, registration, administration
SEO Website Audits
- Search Engine Optimization plans
Content Copywriting & Editing
- SEO copywriting & content design
- Content editing suggestions
- Graphics, logo and brand strategies & design
Website Design & Development
- WordPress websites
- Landing pages
- Hosting & Domain configuration
Website Administration Plans
- Monthly site checks, updates & backups
- Site support and updates up to 1 hour included
- Monthly billing at the end of each service period
Website and Digital Marketing Assets
We help you understand, control and develop your website and digital marketing assets.
What do we mean—assets?
An asset is anything you own or control that helps you market and promote your business. This can include brand assets, websites, social media pages, Google, Bing, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and many more social media, listing sites etc. Assets also include content and promotional assets you’ve created.
Ideally, these assets are working together to support your business. The art is in figuring out what to do next in the triage of using limited marketing resources and time to drive sales so you can grow your business.